Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My homework

A very good friend of mine has asked me to do this thing with her where we write an essay called "I am" and then send it to each other. I have nothing but time and I like to write, especially about myself, so of course I jumped at the opportunity. As I've been writing, I've been trying to be honest, and I worry that it might be a little too honest... a little too hard on myself, really. I mean, I'm not this magical being of unending goodness... but I have good things about myself. It's just hard to strike a balance where I can write about being a real person with both good and bad qualities about myself. Anyway. Once I've finished, I plan on posting it on here as well. It will be a long post. So I'm going to keep this one short.

No comments:

Post a Comment