Friday, January 9, 2015

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

I love beautiful words.
Words that clash and clang and make noise about making noise.
I love beautiful words.
Words that lull and calm and create a sense of rest.
I love beautiful words.
Words of expression, passion… tension and trust.
I want my words to always be beautiful.
To paint, protect, inspire and soothe.
There are many deaf people in the world,
People who are speaking without thought,
Listening without hearing,
Living without being alive.
I love to be enwrapped in my joy…
To be wrapped up in the giant fluffy feeling of happiness.
I like to be there with someone else.
Someone special.
Some who appreciates clandestine encounters.
Secrets whispered.
Shared moments
Wishes and worries and warrior thoughts.
I love beautiful people with beautiful words.
People who create pictures and feelings without over-explaining.
Mitten shaped memories of snow crusted days.
Breezy words spinning sea-salted air
Over hot bodies, sticky with sand.
Calming prayers about forgotten dolls,
Mislaid memories of beaten blankets,
Spaciously recounted into dark nights under warm covers.
These are the things I love.
These are the moments of twisting vernacular that calm my heart,
Excite my brain,
And swallow my imagination.
These are the words.
Words that make you feel.
Feelings are better than words.
But words that make you feel…
Those are words worth saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment